Train for your first half marathon! Or join us to improve your current half marathon time. This 12 week program is led by experienced coaches and mentors. Included in the program are weekly group training sessions, a 12 week training plan, weekly running newsletters and guest speakers regarding nutrition, injury prevention and cross-training. Join Fleet Feet and train while making friends!
Kickoff: Tuesday, January 9th at 7pm
Training Starts: Saturday, Jan 20th at 6am
Weekly Training: Saturdays at 6am
Speed Work: Tuesdays at 6pm
Alternate Run: Thursdays TBD
Locations: Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville and Madison
Goal Race: Bridge Street Half Marathon
$130 starting 10/15/17 to 11/30/17 (Use Code: EARLYBIRD)
$140 starting 12/1/17 to 12/31/17 (Use Code: SAVE10)
$150 starting 1/1/18
- Two coached training sessions each week with knowledgeable, experienced, and motivating coaches
- Weekly long run group training session
- Speed training with Dink Taylor
- Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Daily training plan for 12 weeks
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Tech training shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
- Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation/encouragement
- Training program registration fee - $130-150
- Training programs can be purchased in-store also!
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
- No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years of age to register
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Sunday, April 8th at 7am
Bridge Street Half Marathon
Event Location: Bridge Street Town Centre
-Run with a pace of 18 minutes per mile or faster
-Have raced a 10K within a year prior to goal race day
-Start the training program by being able to comfortably run 15+ miles per week and a 5 mile distance for a long run.
-We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program
If you have specific questions, please email our Training Director: email@example.com