Advanced 5K (No Boundaries II) is for the No Boundaries graduate or any runner looking to improve 5k time! Participants will train for a 5K race, but this time, learn to run proper pace and form all while working to cross the finish line faster and increase knowledge (and love!) of running. This program is a great way to build on No Boundaries and continue an active lifestyle all while reaching your personal best!
Kick Off: Tuesday, March 13th at 7pm
Training Starts: Tuesday, March 20th at 6pm
Weekly Training: Tuesdays at 6pm plus an alternate run Saturdays at 7am
Goal Race: Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 5K
• 10 Weeks of training to reach your personal record
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $100
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No Boundaries graduate or have previously run a 5k.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 5K
• May 28, 2018
Questions about our training programs? Email email@example.com