5K Advanced/10K is perfect for runners who desire to improve their 5k/10k times, complete their first 10k, and increase their knowledge and love of running. A variety of training techniques will be incorporated in this 10-week program to help improve your speed, strength, and running economy. Your coach and mentors will work to carefully balance mileage and speed work to help you avoid injury and race your best!
Kick Off: Wednesday, March 13 at 7 pm at Fleet Feet
Training Starts: Wednesday, March 20 at 6 pm
Weekly Training: Wednesdays at 6 pm and Saturdays at 7 am
Location: Fleet Feet and other locations
Goal Race: Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 5k & 10k
• 10 Weeks of training
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $110
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No Boundaries graduate or have previously run a 5k.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 5k & 10k
• May 27, 2019
Questions about our training programs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors!