The Next Steps 10K Training Program is designed for people who want to conquer the Next Step after achieving the 5k distance. Join Fleet Feet Sports to accomplish finishing your first 10k or improve your current 10k time. This program is geared toward moderately active runners, but welcomes anyone who has already accomplished the 5k distance. There will be both running pace groups and run/walk pace groups so that there will be a running partner at any level of intensity in the program. Next Steps is a 10 week training program that builds runners up to reaching their 10k distance goal!
Kick Off: Wednesday, March 14th at 7pm
Training Starts: Wednesday, March 21st at 6pm
Weekly Training: Wednesdays at 6pm and alternate runs Saturday at 7am
Location: Fleet Feet Sports
Goal Race: Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 10K
• 10 Weeks of training
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $120
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No Boundaries graduate or have previously run a 5k.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 10K
• May 28, 2018
Questions about our training programs? Email email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors!