No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While the focus is on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 10 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics. We offer three program options to choose from to meet your location/time needs!
Kick Off: Thursday, March 14 at 7 pm at Fleet Feet
Goal Race: Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 5K
Fleet Feet PM Training Group (Mondays at 6pm and Thursdays at 6pm)
Fleet Feet AM Training Group (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am)
Madison Training Group - Indian Creek Greenway (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm)
PM Group: Monday, March 18th at 6pm
AM Group: Tuesday, March 19th at 9am
Madison Group: Tuesday, March 19th at 6pm
• 10 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $100
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Mercedes Benz Cotton Row 5K
• May 27, 2019
Questions about our training programs? Email email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors!