Run your way to your first half marathon finish or improve your current time by joining the Fleet Feet Huntsville 12 week training program. The program is designed for intermediate runners that are looking to accomplish the half marathon distance or want to improve their half marathon performance. These sessions enhance the training by offering peer support, and mentor coaching through endurance and speed work outs.
-Goal Race: Huntsville Half Marathon on Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 8 AM
-Registration Now Open
-Kick Off Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 7 PM
-Training Start Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018
-Training Location and Times:
-Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings from Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas
Sign up early and save!
Use the promo code EARLYBIRD for $20 off through May 31, 2018.
Use the promo code SAVE10 for $10 off June 1 through July 31, 2018.
- Two coached training sessions each week with knowledgeable, experienced, and motivating coaches
- Weekly long run group training session
- Speed training with Dink Taylor
- Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Daily training schedule for 12 weeks
- Education on proper form,pacing,fueling,stretching, and more
- Tech training shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
- Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation/encouragement
- One free 30 minute session on Normatec
- Training program registration fee - $150
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
- No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years of age to register
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
- Race registration coming this Summer
Huntsville Half Marathon
Saturday, November 10, 2018
Event Location: Hillwood Baptist Church in Huntsville, AL.
Race Directors: Carol and Marty Eaton
Huntsville Track Club Event: http://www.huntsvilletrackclub.org/index2.htm
-Run with a pace of 12 minutes per mile or faster
-Have raced a 10K within a year prior to goal race day
-Start the training program by being able to comfortably run 15+ miles per week and a 5 mile distance for a long run.
-We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program
If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org