No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet Sports, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 10 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics. We offer three program options to choose from to meet your location/time needs!
Kick Off: Thursday, August 9 at 7 pm
Goal Race: Liz Hurley Ribbon Run 5K - October 20, 2018
Fleet Feet PM Training Group (Mondays at 6pm and alternate run Thursdays at 6pm)
Fleet Feet AM Training Group (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am)
Madison Training Group - Indian Creek Greenway (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm)
PM Group: Monday, August 13 at 6pm
AM Group: Tuesday, August 14 at 9am
Madison Group: Tuesday, August 14 at 6pm
• 10 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• One free 30 minute session on Normatec
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $100
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Liz Hurley Ribbon Run
• October 20, 2018
• Race Director: Suzanne Mohler
Questions about our training programs? Email email@example.com