We will not have the 35.1 Challenge in 2019 due to the race dates changing for several events. We hope to bring it back next year.
Saturday, April 7th and Sunday, April 8th
The Heel and Crank Duathlon (3 mile run / 16 mile bike / 3 mile run) and the Bridge Street Half Marathon (13.1 miles) take place on the same weekend in April! Are you up to the 35.1 mile challenge to participate in both?
Here's how registration for the 35.1 mile challenge will work will work:
1) You will need to register for the Heel & Crank Duathlon as an individual racer. (Sorry relays do not qualify this year)
2) You will need to register for the Bridge Street Half Marathon.
3) You will need to register for the 35.1 mile challenge here (at no additional cost).
4) Complete the Heel & Crank Duathlon on April 7th and the Bridge Street Half Marathon on April 8th.
5) Pick up your award from the Team Rocket Tri Tent near the Bridge Street Half Marathon finish line.
For more race details and registration please visit HERE!
For more race details please visit HERE!