Early Registration: Through November 31st $40
December 1-December 31st – $50
January 1 - March 31 – $65
April 1 – April 8 – $75
Friday, April 7, 2017
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p. m.
Packet Pick-up at Fleet Feet Sports
Fleet Feet Sports is located at 2722 Carl T. Jones, Suite 2B, Huntsville, AL 35802
Saturday, April 8, 2017
10:00 a.m.. – 5:00 p.m. Packet Pick-up at Fleet Feet Sports
Sunday, April 9, 2017
5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. Packet Pick-up at The Bridge Street Town Centre near the race start at P.F. Changs
7:00 a.m. Start of the Bridge Street Town Centre Half Marathon
10:00 a.m. Awards at in the Food Court Area near Belk
11:00 a.m. Race Finish Line is closed
35.1 Mile Challenge
The Heel and Crank Duathlon (3 mi. run / 16 mi. bike / 3 mi. run.) and the Bridge Street Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) will be taking place on the same weekend in April! See if you can you take on the 35.1 Mile Challenge by competing in both events! All finishers who complete both races will receive a complimentary beer mug with both race logos to show off your accomplishment! In order to receive your mug, please submit your contact information in the form below.
Here’s how registration for the 35.1 mile challenge will work will work:
1) You will need to register for the Heel and Crank Duathlon as an individual racer. (Sorry relays do not qualify this year)
2) You will need to register for the Bridge Street Half Marathon.
3) You will need to fill out the 35.1 mile challenge application below (at no additional cost).
4) Complete the Heel and Crank Duathlon on April 8th and the Bridge Street Half Marathon on April 9th
5) Pick up your award from the Team Rocket Tri Tent near the Bridge Street Half Marathon finish line
Additional race Information on Heel and Crank can be found below:
April 8, 2017 / Saturday 8 AM
Heel and Crank Duathlon
Race Location: Mooresville, AL
Race Director: Paul Erickson
For additional race information and registration, visit http://teamrockettri.org/heelandcrank/