At Fleet Feet Sports our goal is to provide the most comprehensive and motivational walking and running training programs in the country.
These programs cater to the local community, but are part of a national network.
Fleet Feet Sports training participants will feel a sense of inclusiveness and belonging while safely meeting fitness goals.
Check out this line up of training programs!
2018 Run Programs
2019 Run Programs
Fall Marathon Training
Ditto Landing 10k Training
2019 Triathlon Training
Tri 101 Sprint
- 16 week training plan
- Able to walk or jog 1 mile
- Swim one length of a pool (25 yards), with no fear of putting face in water
- Access to a bike several times per week
Tri 201 Olympic
- 16 week training prlan
- Graduate of Tri 101 or completed a sprint within the last year
- Run 5k
- Swim 400 freestyle continuously
- Ride 10 miles continuously
Spring & Fall 70.3 Half Ironman
- 12 week training plan
- Should be a graduate of Tri 201 or have completed an Olympic distance triathlon
- 2-4 monthly group training sessions including open water swims and outdoor training ride
- Graduate of 70.3 or completed a 70.3 within the last year in 8hr or under
- Run 10k
- Swim 1700 yards freestyle
- Ride 25 miles continuously