Advanced 5k Training Program
Fleet Feet Gift Certificates can now be used to purchase Training Programs!
Call store for details how to redeem your Gift Certificate.
This training program provides the opportunity for people who want to challenge themselves to improve their 5k time to earn a new personal record!
Come join Fleet Feet Sports Advanced 5k Training Program this Spring. This provides participants a chance to improve their 5k times before pursuing a longer distance or start another 5k training program from the beginning. The program will consists of the following:
- A complete 10-week training program that will implement hill repeats, tempo runs, and speed work
- Training sessions each week with knowledgeable, experienced, & motivating coaches
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition with local speakers in the profession
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions.
- Special shopping incentives
- Tech Shirt and other Goodies
- The ability to meet with others and make new running friends with the same goals and interests!
*Must be at least 14 years of age to register*
Event: Mercedes-Benz Cotton Row Run 5K
Training program registration opens: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Location/ Time: Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas at 6:00 pm. Training weeknight is Tuesdays at 5:30 and an optional run on Thursdays at 5:30 PM
Kick Off Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013
Training start date: Tuesday, March 19th.
Maximum limit of participants: 40
Register Online HERE!
Become motivated and coached for a faster you for $125!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org