Join Our No Boundaries Beginner Training Program!!
WHAT IS NO BOUNDARIES?
No Boundaries is a Walk/Run 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to walking and running. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks. This nationally organized and recognized program is sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. Thousands of people have completed their first 5K through No Boundaries. You can too!
The program not only includes a training plan with walk and run options, but a professional coach, and a team atmosphere with the camaraderie of others just like you. Throughout the program, weekly group training sessions will keep you motivated and moving. Educational clinics cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
- A complete 10-week training program and calendar with detailed workouts
- Education on proper form, fueling, pacing, stretching, and more!
- Weekly e-mail from the coach with tips, advice and motivation/encouragement
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions
- New Balance training tech shirt and exclusive discounts to Fleet Feet Sports
- The ability to meet with others and make new running friends with the same goals and interests!
- Two coached training sessions each week with knowledgeable, experienced, & motivating coaches.
Get started & on your way to healthier & more active you for $95!
Gift certificates can be applied to training programs at Fleet Feet!
*Race registration fee is not included in the training program fee.*
Fleet Feet Sports offers numerous No Boundaries programs throughout the year on different training dates, times, and locations for you to pick a training program that works with your schedule!
*All Spring No Boundaries training programs are currently in the process of training for their goal race. The next 5K training opportunity will be opening registration this summer for the goal Race Running of the Bulls.*
Training Program Details:
Training Program Kick Off: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 7PM
Training Dates and Location: Monday nights at 6PM and alternate runs on Wednesday nights at 6PM from Fleet Feet Sports
Goal Race: Running of the Bulls on Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 8AM
*Registration Opens May 1st!*
Check out Triple Braided Nutrition and Wellness at triplebraided.com
Look here for current information on Nutrition and Wellness as well as specific’s related to nutrition and running! You can also participate in ongoing free monthly and seasonal challenges and/or sign up for more elaborate group challenges!
Sign up for workshops on a variety of “on trend” nutrition topics, or arrange for customized workshops and seminars at your office, home, church, or other venue. Wellness boot camps (weekly for 6 weeks) with 4-6 of your friends, family, or colleagues is a great way to get a tailored personal nutrition assessment along with support, accountability, and fun…all while covering nutrition, fitness, and wellness topics!
Julie Satterfeal, MS, RDN, LD is a registered and licensed dietitian nutritionist with 18 years of experience in nutrition and wellness. In her practice, Julie provides customized wellness programs and nutrition counseling for individuals and groups – as well as presenting seminars and workshops on topics including weight management, active lifestyles, and digestive health. As a mother of three, avid runner, and lover of everything (food, family, books, movies, music, home projects, organization, socializing/entertaining…) she also knows what it’s like to juggle!
Is No Boundaries right for you?
- If you are inactive or minimally active, No Boundaries is perfect!
- If you currently do some spurts of running but not able to run a 5k, then No Boundaries would be a good step for you!
- If you are not able to run but would like to incorporate walking into your lifestyle, No Boundaries is your key!
- You simply want to meet like-minded people and be part of a healthy social outlet while getting in a workout, No Boundaries is, again, your answer!
- Must be at least 14 years of age to participate.
- If you currently run a 5k in 33 minutes or less, then you should consider Next Step 10k Training.
Congrats to our 2013 NoBoundaries groups on achieving their goal!
Questions? Email email@example.com